NEWS REBEL REBEL HOSTEL
Looking for a unique way to explore the Netherlands? Consider going on a bikepacking adventure! Not only is it a healthy and cheap way to travel, but it also allows you to see some of the most beautiful places that the country has to offer.
Instead of backpacking, take your trusty bike and ride from city to city. Along the way, you can spend your nights in some of the most picturesque hostels in the country. Rebel Rebel Hostel has partnered with 14 other hostels across the Netherlands, so you can choose your route and know that there will always be a warm bed waiting for you at the end of the day.
So grab your bike (or rent one!) and hit the road for an unforgettable adventure, with Rebel Rebel Hostel as your rebellious home base. You won’t regret it!
All participating hostels :
- Hostel Roots in Tilburg
- Hostel Room in Rotterdam
- The Black Sheep Hostel in Giethoorn
- Kings Inn in Alkmaar
- Hello I’m Local in Haarlem
- Rebel Rebel Hostel in Groningen
- Kingkool in The Hague
- Flying Pig Beach Hostel in Noordwijk
- Alibi Hostel in Leeuwarden
- The Green Elephant in Maastricht
- Hariba Lorifa Bosberg & Hostel in Valkenswaard
- Buitengoed de Uylenburg in Delfgauw
- Hostel Strowis in Utrecht
- Hostel de Basis in Zwolle
At all these unique hostels, you are guaranteed to have an awesome #bikepackingholland experience!
Visit www.bikepackingholland.nl for an overview of all the hostels, cities, and routes. If you go for the full experience, you’ll cover about 1100 km and spend 60 hours on your bike 🙂